Aug 18, 2008

Movie Review: WALL-E
































I'm not the biggest fan of cartoon movies. I have nieces and nephews so I see a lot of them anyway. But Pixar has surprised me time and again with their ability to create movies that entertain children and interest adults. I wouldn't say that WALL-E was the best cartoon of the year, I'd say it contends for one of the best films of the year.

Three reasons why WALL-E rocks:

1. Hardly any dialogue and it is able to carry such a deep emotional message

2. WALL-E's expressions are so full of emotions he doesn't even need to talk for you to understand him.

3. A chilling portrayal of the world's future if we don't do something to stop it.

Go see this movie, kids in tow are not necessary.

To see or not to see?
To see!!

No comments: