Jan 17, 2008

The First Offical Critical Review...2007 and I are OVER.



Hellooooooo, 2008. 2007, we had a nice run, but with all the changes, you had to have known that this was coming. Times Square being fitted for the 100th ball (now "green" thank you very much), the 2008 eyeglasses being sold. You must have known. I hope it wasn't a shock. But it's time for you to be left in the past. 2008 and I are really happy, I know we just started our relationship, but honestly you and I were done long before January 1st. Around Novemeber, if your lucky, we were coming to an end. You had to have felt the chill in the air, the trees loosing their color, the lakes loosing their sparkle. It was time to end before I held on to something that cleary wasn't going to last. I'm sorry, 2007, but it's over.





And with a new year I thought it only fitting to begin a new type of blog. This is my critical review bolg. Love it, hate it, I don't care, just read it and please add your own opinions.

No comments: