May 1, 2007

My First Blog

I'm about a month and a half away from beginning the rest of my life. Although I do have about 22 years under my belt. For the first time I am choosing where to begin my life. I am moving to New York city! I feel like the little country girl from Iowa stepping into the city for the first time. You know, the little blondie country girl with a straw hat and says "y'all" all the time and asks for a pop (soda, coke, etc.). But I'm not a country girl, though I have lived in a lot of small cities, I'm not afraid to be in a new culture. Part of having a father in the army is the ability to be able to adapt quickly. But seriously, I'm scared silly. But don't tell anyone. I don't want to get the word out that I'm not as easy going with all these changes as I seem.



Wow. I am still in denial of all these amazing changes about to happen. I'll keep you posted. June 18 will probably come sooner than anticipated.

No comments: