May 23, 2007

Whose View?

I was just watching the verbal brawl between Rosie and Elisabeth from The View. I was disturbed by how angry these women got with each other. Though they do have very different opinions. Politics is almost a topic that can't be discussed these days. Either you are Republican or Democrat and that means you are right or wrong, good or bad. There is no middle ground. It is like if you don't share political beliefs with someone you are the enemy.

I understand that politics are a touchy subject but I don't ever think that demeaning someone based on their political preference is ever an OK thing.





Watch the video for yourself and tell me what you think.





http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=TheView&clip=125691

2 comments:

waldocarmona said...

Actually there is a middle ground, there are libertarians and green party advocates and middle of the road Republicans and as well as hard core liberals. It seems these days you can hardly tell one party from another with so much crossover going on. As for the View, I can't stand most of those women. They seem to be preoccupied mostly with gossip

All About James said...

I hate politics.... period. But sometimes I have to engage in it on certain situations.

I don't know what more to say --- I haven't seen the VIEW in a while.. where's my cute asian lady in that show???

Why is Rosie there -- what happened to her show? :P